Just Dance is back to get kids on their feet and getting jiggy in the living room. Just Dance Kids 2014 is the fourth kids-focused game in the Just Dance series, and it comes with plenty of hits to make sure they just won't be able to stay sat down.
The tracklist features songs from favourite kids pop stars, TV shows, movies and more. Expect hits like One Thing by One Direction, Hit the Lights by Selena Gomez, Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato and Put Your Hearts Up by Ariana Grande.
The Xbox 360 Kinect version features the exclusive Just Create mode, which gives players the chance to star in their own personal music videos by setting original choreography.
For parents who are keen to make sure their kids' health is getting the most out of the game, Parents Corner puts the adults in control. There's non-stop shuffle, custom playlists and even a fitness tracker to show how many calories kids are burning!
- Hit the Lights Selena Gomez & The Scene
- Give Your Heart A Break Demi Lovato
- We Go Well Together Goldheart
- One Thing One Direction
- Put Your Hearts Up Ariana Grande
- Make It Shine (Victorious Theme) Victorious Cast featuring Victoria Justice
- Ready or Not Bridgit Mendler
- Get Ready to Wiggle The Wiggles
- The Freeze Game Yo Gabba Gabba
- 7 8 9
- Day O (The Banana Boat Song)
- Do You Love Me (Now That I Can Dance)
- Get Down on It
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot
- I Like To Move It
- Magic Carpet Ride
- Problem (Monster Remix)
- Fraggle Rock (Opening and Closing Theme)
- The Hustle
- The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
- Walking On Sunshine